/cry

Today, I'm just sad, because I'm not at the ALA convention. I love ALA conventions. There are so many great sessions, you meet awesome people, and there are authors signing books, and free books! I really wish I could be there.

I hope everyone there is having fun.

So, anyway, as you know: I'm a big supporter of net neutrality. (If you don't know that already, how? Here. Here. Here. Here. Here. There's more, but that's enough for now.) Well, we've definitely been vocal about it: - the FCC has gotten a remarkable number of comments from concerned citizens. Tom Wheeler, however, plans to continue procedures without holding public hearings. Tell him we need public meetings, so people can express their opinions.





Links!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Shocked, But I Don't Know Why

Point Koomahnah