It's been a loooong day. I'm going to sleep.
- Libraries, Books, & Authors
- Net & Tech
- Net Neutrality Advocates Make Last FCC Push as Comment Window Closes
- Apple shows iTunes users how to delete U2 album "The album, titled 'Songs of Innocence,' was automatically downloaded to 500 million iCloud accounts in 119 countries across the world six days ago....[T]he giveaway...backfired in the face of user complaints about having the 11 songs synced to their devices without their permission."
- Protest mounts on social media for Roger Goodell’s resignation
- Burlington, Vermont Just Did What No Other City Has Done "On Monday, the largest city in Vermont announced that it now has 100% renewable energy — from biomass, wind, hydro — to meet the needs of its 42,000 residents."
- Bobby Jindal Calls Obama Admin 'Science Deniers' Sounds like something from The Onion, but, no - it's real. Who wants to tell Jindal that the scientists think we're in serious trouble and need to cut back on fossil fuel use?