Just Links Again
- Happy birthday, René Descartes! I'm a big fan.
- 5 Brilliant Bookstore-Bars: Road trip! One day, one day...
- Students’ jobs pay off tuition at 7 work colleges I loved Berea College. My work paid my tuition, but that wasn't the best thing about the school, by a long shot - I also received a top-notch education and a chance to balance my learning with community service and thinking about ethics on a global scale.
- Crows Intelligence Rivals Human Children
- Teen to government: Change your typeface, save millions Wow - that's...that's a lot of money:
Using the General Services Administration's estimated annual cost of ink -- $467 million -- Suvir concluded that if the federal government used Garamond exclusively it could save nearly 30% -- or $136 million per year. An additional $234 million could be saved annually if state governments also jumped on board, he reported.