Halloween!! Hooray!!

It's all about Halloween, baby!!

I worked today. You think that stopped me from dressing up?

It did not.

(DH says it's a good thing I have the hat - otherwise, no one would know I was in costume. C'mon, I don't dress like this every day. Maybe every other...)

Google's in on it, of course, with a frightfully cute set of Doodles My favorite?


I took the kids trick-or-treating tonight, of course. They ran into a little trouble.


They had a lot of fun, and brought home a lot of candy! Then we had dinner - hot dog octopuses, asparagus spears, and grapes - with a Halloween cookie cake for dessert. Fun times!

Halloween Links!

Just so everyone knows, I've already got three costume ideas for next year, and I can't decide which I'll pick. Although, one might require I learn to play the fiddle over the next few months...Oh, man, and I'm running out of time!!


Links!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Point Koomahnah

This Is How You Get Fleeced