Trunk or Treat!

My library held their second annual Trunk or Treat tonight!

The crowds were impressive - we got there a good five minutes early, and there was a line all the way down the parking lot, curving around the side of the building, and down the street. I'm not sure how many people there were, but there were a lot.

And this was just the waiting line!

I dress up any chance I get, so here are our pics!



Swicky Red Riding Hood, Sergeant Coconut, Witchy Me, and DH in his traditional Grad School Student costume. 

After Trunk or Treat, we hit Pho Sunrise, a family favorite! 


So much fun! Now I have to start getting everything together for Halloween itself. 

Links! (Just a few today - I've been busy!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Shocked, But I Don't Know Why

This Is How You Get Fleeced