Lightening the Mood (Mood Tint!)

Yesterday was a very political post, so I'm going to do something light and entirely not political today (until the links, of course). I'm taking an online free course on color, and it's a lot of fun. This week, we're looking at color extraction and palette creation from mood images. It's a cool thing interior decorators do, and I'm never going to be an interior decorator, but it's fun to play with! I thought I'd use my flower picture from yesterday's post and see what I could do with it.


 I like it! I could see doing a living room in these colors, although I'm not generally a fan of fuchsia. Also, I can see me spending a lot of time playing with color extraction. Fun times!

And speaking of fun times, here's a cool video with nifty color facts (and a shameless plug for what sounds like my kind of book):



Links!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Shocked, But I Don't Know Why

This Is How You Get Fleeced