They Aren't Entirely Wrong

Students at my school played Faculty Feud tonight - money raised is going to buy books for kids, and who doesn't like that?! It was students vs. faculty, answers having been gathered from a survey of slightly more than 100 students previously. Students won 400andsomethingridiculous to 0.

Anyway!

One of the questions asked was, "What do you think professors do on the weekends?" There were, of course, the usual answers: grade papers, sleep, drink, etc. At one point, the student who was answering was having trouble thinking of something to say, shrugged, and said, "Think up ways to make us miserable?"

And it was, indeed, on the board: "Plot ways to ruin students' lives."

We all laughed and laughed and maybe you had to be there, but it was a lot of fun, and I love my school.

Pretty picture time! Well, picture time, anyway. I can't decide if I like this one or not. Something just seems off. Ah, well.

Glass


Links!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Shocked, But I Don't Know Why

This Is How You Get Fleeced