- Libraries, Books, Writers, & Suchlike
- Napa: Wine library pairs bookworms, history buffs
- Japan Seeks to Promote ‘Correct’ View of Wartime Past
- In Japan, A Library Works To Restore What Was Lost In The Tsunami
- Weapons of Mass Instruction: Watch a 1979 Ford Falcon Get Converted in a Tank Armored with 900 Free Books
- Yale library acquires blockbuster collection of ’70s and ’80s VHS tapes
- Science & Health
- Fracking will ruin sacred, preserved sites in the ‘American cradle of civilization’ - lawsuit
- This Italian Apartment Building Uses 150 Trees To Protect Residents From Noise And Pollution
- Paris Has Turned the Eiffel Tower Into a Wind Energy Machine
- Other (Serious Stuff)
- Police Killing of Unarmed Georgia Man Leaves Another Town in Disbelief "Witnesses to the fatal police shooting of an African-American man gave differing accounts Tuesday. But they all ended with a similar question: Why was it necessary to shoot Anthony Hill, a 27-year-old Air Force veteran who was naked and unarmed?"
- Beer brand discord leads to Louisiana shooting: police Seriously, folks: I don't want Bud or Busch. That seems like a ridiculous thing to shoot someone over. Now, if there was a Redd's Strawberry Ale in the mix, that I could fathom...
- Giving Homes to the Homeless is Cheaper Than Leaving them on the Street. Here’s Proof