Well, okay, it wasn't really a surprise.
Although it says 90%, after looking at the answers, there was only one issue we actually disagreed on, and that's one where my opinion is complicated. So, I suppose I have a bumper sticker to buy? (And maybe a coffee mug...)
Want to take the quiz? I'd be interested in the results! If you're going to vote for Bernie, you should learn how and when to vote for Bernie in the primaries!
- Libraries, Books, Writers, & Suchlike
- It's time for America to give libraries the money they need and deserve
- Character education: Complaint about “The Kite Runner” raises First Amendment issues
- June 15, 1300: Dante is named prior of Florence
- June 15, 1215: Magna Carta sealed
- Why the Trans-Pacific Partnership Is Nearly Dead "If the American economy continues to create a few big winners and many who feel like losers by comparison, opposition to free trade won’t be the only casualty. Losers are likely to find many other ways to say 'no deal.'"
- Health & Science
- Science Fair Winner Designs Device To Cut Virus Spread On Planes
- Americans believe their health system is the world's best, but they’re measuring it wrong
- Authority Issues
- Four Texas Boys Jump Into Action To Keep 75-Year-Old Woman Out Of Jail
- Forged Drug Test Results May Free Tens of Thousands From Prison
- These cops are tired of white people getting freaked out by their black neighbors
- Why we spend billions to keep half a million unconvicted people behind bars
- Other (Serious Stuff)
- Sanders to Warren backers: Join our team
- Rich Californians balk at limits: ‘We’re not all equal when it comes to water’ Asshats.
- Other (Interesting Stuff)