Happy Birthday, H.P. Lovecraft!



That's right, it's this Master of Horror's 125th birthday! H.P. Lovecraft not only wrote some of the most terrifying yet eloquent stories ever, he was well aware of the priority books should take in one's life:

"I couldn't live a week without a private library - indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess." 
[Source
And, luckily for everyone, there's an absolutely gorgeous annotated edition of his works available!


Check it out at your local library! If they don't have it, request it for purchase or ask if they can get it through interlibrary loan!

Here are some more links for you:



Links!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Shocked, But I Don't Know Why

This Is How You Get Fleeced