Busy with D&D, So Here Are Links
Side note - special strawberry-watermelon jello is pretty darn good.
- Libraries, Books, & Authors
- You can now read the World's most expensive Comic Book Online
- EBSCO introduces Flipster, a new way to access digital magazines
- Archive of Contemporary Music and the Internet Archive Team up to Create a Music Library
- 10 most extraordinary mobile libraries
- Neil Gaiman Reimagines Hansel & Gretel, with Gorgeous Black-and-White Illustrations by Italian Graphic Artist Lorenzo Mattotti
- Sherlock Holmes belongs to us all: Supreme Court declines to hear case
- Net & Tech
- Spain Passes the Google Tax, And Makes Other Terrible Changes to Copyright Law
- Internet Archive brings 900 classic arcade games to your browser
- Tucson pastor gets 2 a.m. Ebola check from TPD "A woman, who knows Petzer, had gone to the hospital with possible Ebola symptoms and told hospital staff that Petzer had returned from Africa on Sept. 6....Petzer had been in Zambia for about 10 days training missionaries, was not sick, and was past the 21-day incubation period for Ebola. Petzer, a native of Africa who is a naturalized U.S. citizen,....was not happy about the ordeal or how it was handled by the hospital. 'I think this is hysteria, and a zero understanding of geography,' said Petzer, explaining that Zambia is in south-central Africa, about 2,500 miles away from the affected areas in West Africa." Good grief, people... Related: Map: The Africa without Ebola
- Wolf Spotted In Grand Canyon For The First Time In 70 Years
- Happy All Brackets' Day! Lent Madness begins (and it isn't even Advent yet!) - All Brackets’ Day: The 2015 Bracket Unveiled!
- Fox News' Dr. Keith Ablow pens appeal for worldwide 'American jihad' For the record, I suppose you could put me down as an "unbeliever," in Dr. Ablow's "world" - which I will call "Crazytown." This is scarily insane...
- Authority Issues