Headaches are Terrible....
...and now I'm worried there might be something crawling around in my brain...
- Libraries, Books, & Authors
- Nov 22, 1819: George Eliot is born
- Meet the Man Who Catalogs Medieval Cartoons
- 4 Fake Quotes by Famous Authors to Watch Out For
- Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
- EPA Barred From Getting Advice From Scientists "A bill passed through the US House of Representatives is designed to prevent qualified, independent scientists from advising the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). They will be replaced with industry affiliated choices, who may or may not have relevant scientific expertise, but whose paychecks benefit from telling the EPA what their employers want to hear."
- Authority Issues
- Video shows teacher forcing girl to school pool The P.E. teacher "...was put on paid leave for a month immediately following the incident, but was then brought back and assigned to another Stockton campus. Only Thursday, when KXTV-TV notified the school district that Peterson was facing a misdemeanor charge of corporal injury to a child, was he placed on leave again."