Feeling Crafty

Every once in a while, I feel like making something. (Occasionally, I feel like baking, too - this was not one of those days, though.) I decided to make one of those nifty Bible bookmarks for my BCP/Bible. It came with five ribbons, but 1) they were just plain ol' ribbons and 2) five are not enough. I decided to dress up the five ribbons and make a bookmark with an additional seven ribbons, for a total of twelve. Twelve should be enough, I think.

I would have taken photos of the process, but I forgot. Also, I needed three hands to get it done in the first place, which meant I spent a great deal of time saying words I shouldn't while trying to hold a ribbon in place, keeping glue off my fingers, and clamping vices. It was...well, it got messy, and I've got dried glue on my fingers and can't remember how to get it off.

It feels really icky, guys. I don't like it.

But the ribbons and bookmark turned out beautifully! Here are some pictures of the finished products:


Pictures aren't the best, but you get the idea.

Hopefully, I'll feel crafty again in the next month - I've still got Christmas presents to make for family...

Links!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Shocked, But I Don't Know Why

This Is How You Get Fleeced