Playing a D&D campaign.
- Libraries, Books, & Authors
- 6 ways to get into trouble with Thailand’s military leaders "2. Reading the wrong books."
- SLC Public Library considering opening 24 hours a day
- Author William Gibson takes on the end of the future in ‘The Peripheral’
- Science Shows Something Surprising About People Who Still Read Fiction
- Terry Pratchett rethought as a philosopher in new study
- Net & Tech
- Big Sibling's Big Influence: Some Behaviors Run In The Family
- Ebola Vaccine Passes First Human Trial
- Scientists Discover Star Trek Style Invisible "Shield" Thousands Of Miles Above Earth
- New Lava Lake Appears Atop African Volcano
- A drone's-eye view of Chernobyl: Eerie footage reveals a city left to decay after devastating nuclear disaster
- Millions Of Thanksgiving Turkeys Recalled? Angry People Blow Up Westboro Baptist Church Phone Lines "An article is making the rounds on social media that claims millions of Thanksgiving turkeys were being recalled due to the avian flu....Now that you know the story is completely fake, you have to wonder where all those phone call were going, right? This is where The National Report got my laughs, the phone number is the main listing for Westboro Baptist Church."
- St. Louis County Police Officer Charged "A 13-year veteran of the St. Louis County Police Department is charged with felony assault after striking a MetroLink passenger on the hand with his expandable baton following an argument."
- Thanks for giving: Ferguson bakery owner in tears after public donates over $200,000 in repair funds
- Religious Post: Invitation to the Anglican Communion: "Celebrate Advent using your camera phones" "Members of Anglican Communion Churches worldwide are being invited to celebrate Advent through prayer, meditation and by contributing to a global Advent calendar on Instagram."