Two Posts in One Day! Aren't You Lucky?
Also, I need a cat!
- Libraries, Books, & Authors
- Limits to Books in Prison Draw Creative Foes
- How to Trick Your Kids Into Reading All Summer Long Actually, it's pretty good advice year-round.
- Hillary Clinton’s Book Banned in China
- 'Reading Rainbow' will come to Android after closing Kickstarter at over $5.4 million Yay!
- Net & Tech
- Say NO to Internet Censorship before it's too late. Tell world leaders: "Don't sign the TPP"
- Net neutrality supporters stage 'tug-of-war' protest outside FCC
- EU's right to be forgotten: Guardian articles have been hidden by Google
- For all you Star Trek fans: Pixeltrek! Have fun.
- Squirrels, amiright? Killer Squirrel has World's Bushiest Tail
- Ocean Plastic Mysteriously Disappears From Oceans This is not good news.
- Researchers May Have Created A H1N1 Flu Strain Capable Of Evading The Immune System Isn't this almost exactly how The Stand started off? It's a great book, but I don't want to live it!
- Insect Diet May Have Led To Bigger Human Brains Yummm... Seriously, I miss crickets.
- Happy birthday, Civil Rights Act! 5 things to know about the 1964 Civil Rights Act and Thoughts on the 50th Anniversary of the Civil Rights Act
- In Thailand: Police to summon ‘sandwich protest’ student activists for attitude adjustment
- Felony convictions linked to sexual fetish 'haunt me,' Saginaw state House candidate says Youthful shenanigans? But the last offense was in 2011...
- Magazine Street set for $12.5 million overhaul
- Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter
- Gorgeous! Table Topography: Wood Furniture Embedded with Glass Rivers and Lakes by Greg Klassen
- Sounds Iffy: Coffee-Flavored Wine To Hit Shelves Soon I like coffee. I like wine. I do not think this sounds good.
- Remember the Problems With Mortgage Defaults? They’re Coming Back With Student Loans
- Born on the Second of July… or August