It's a Very Special Day for Supernatural Fans
Of all the wonderful pseudo-holidays we celebrate today, the most important is National Pie Day - at least for those of us who love Supernatural. (The TV show, anyway.) And it's especially awesome for the few of us who's OTP is Dean and Pie.
I shall celebrate by making and eating that most awesome of things, a deep dish Dutch apple pie.
There are lots of ways and reasons to celebrate National Pie Day. Whether you're celebrating the tasty treat with a group or punning away mathematically, I wish you a happy Pie Day!
- Holy Cow, THIS SOUNDS AWESOME: Unglue.it releases the first Buy-to-Unglue eBook.
- What constitutes the "Best Library?" Is it possible to pinpoint one library and say, "Yep, that's it!" I don't think so - I think the "best library" is a bit like the "best book." It depends on who you ask, and no one's wrong. (Unless they say Fifty Shades of Grey, because - NO.)
- I don't understand people who challenge books in libraries, generally, but some are nuttier than others.
- One day, when I have the money to tour around all over the world, this will be my itinerary: 12 Historic Bars Every Book Nerd Needs To Visit. Of course, I could visit the Carousel Bar now...maybe for my anniversary, hey?
- I didn't realize how terrible American supermarkets are.
- I didn't realize people used to pirate phone service. Nothing new under the sun, I suppose.