Sneauxpocalypse 2014

We are weathering through Sneauxpocalypse 2014, albeit with difficulty. We are running disastrously low on chocolate, but it's too cold to go out and forage for more. Well, too cold for me, anyway, which, frankly, is anything below 70°F. We are surviving on chili and beer.


Making do with supplies on hand....


I'll be sure to let you know tomorrow if and how well we all last.

Seriously, folks, I've talked before about how "cold" in LA is different from cold Up North. It's not a matter of "Hey, I don't like to feel cold!" Southern Louisiana is not in any way designed for ice. No one here buys cars or learns to drive with snow and ice in mind; houses are designed to shed heat and withstand strong winds; heck, the power lines are hung with heat in mind, and now we're worried about them simply snapping! So, All, stay warm, stay safe, and stay off the roads. It doesn't look like much out there - but it's not exactly weather we're ready for.

I wrote a new book review! I try to do this on Sundays, but I was busy with my last post and missed that deadline. I'm not fussed - I don't expect anyone was waiting on it with baited breath or anything. It was a pretty good book, though, so you should go look at the review.

Links!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Shocked, But I Don't Know Why

This Is How You Get Fleeced