Retreating to the Tumblr Caves

After three marvelous episodes, the Sherlock fandom must now retreat into hibernation for, what, two-three years? (I'm already dying to see season 4, and season 3 hasn't even aired in the U.S. yet. I don't think I can handle it.)

Don't mind them - they're just waiting for season 4, too.
Not much else for them to do, right?

I have nothing particular to rant about today. I'm sure something will turn up tomorrow.

But one probably good piece of news: Fast Track Dead on Arrival? It looks like TPP won't get fast tracked, and "[t]here is no way the treaty survives in Congress without the expedited procedure." It's still too early to celebrate, but there's light at the end of the tunnel!

Links!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Shocked, But I Don't Know Why

This Is How You Get Fleeced