If You Are Reading This, I Didn't Die

This would be what kills me...

So, today at work, we had a cookie cake for the staff with August birthdays. Awww...

I grabbed a piece and set it aside, because I had a meeting to run to, and didn't want to just wolf it down. Much, much later - it's hard to find time to stop - I grabbed my piece of cake and ate it while simultaneously working on something or other on the computer. I took a couple bites and realized two things at pretty much the same time: 1) something was sticking to the inside of my lips and cheeks and 2) something was stinging my hands.

Oh, hello, ants swarming my piece of cookie cake...

"Oh, sorry - were you going to eat that?"
So, yeah, it's been one of those days.


Links!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Point Koomahnah

This Is How You Get Fleeced