I Don't Wanna Be In Charge!

I had to call the police again yesterday! Saturday, some poor mite left alone after hours; yesterday, two grown men fighting over a computer. The kicker is that there were two computers open - but they both really wanted this one!

And it ended with the cops.

I blame Star Wars. (But only because it was Star Wars Day, and I needed a transition.) I think they were both Stormtroopers on holiday, and just happened to get into it at my library. Reasonable assumption.




Obligatory: May the Fourth be with you! (A day late, because I forgot to post this last night.)

It was also Audrey Hepburn's birthday. She was amazing. Yesterday's Google Doodle was in her honor.




Links!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Shocked, But I Don't Know Why

This Is How You Get Fleeced