The State of the Blog

This is my 100th post, so I thought I'd celebrate by answering 100 questions, so you'd get to know me a bit better!



Then I realized how many questions that was, and said, "Nope!"

So, we'll look at you instead. According to my stats, most of you are from the U.S. No big surprise there, but a special word for my international friends - you are abnosome! (I know who you are.) A lot of you use Firefox or Chrome - good for you! I'm a Chrome girl myself. 5% of you still use IE. Why? Seriously, I'd like to know. More than half of you use Mac OS, and only 7% use Linux. Wow! I like Linux. Mostly. (Although, to be honest, I sometimes long for Windows's easiness. Linux takes work. Sometimes it's fun; sometimes it's frustrating.)  Some of you like to check out my blog on your phones; does it look okay?

My most popular blog post ever was on TPP; far behind, the second favorite was on King Cake. I don't know, I really don't. I have very little focus in my blog posts - I just write whatever come to mind, if anything comes to mind. It's mainly to give you guys a list of links I found interesting. Before I started this thing, several people said they liked my links - but there were so many of them. This way, you could just look through, find what you like, and not be bombarded by a million individual posts on FB/Twitter/Tumblr. I hope you guys all like it - I think you do. I don't hear much back from you, but the stats look okay.

Anyway, thanks for checking it out, and now we can move on to the heart of it...

Links!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Shocked, But I Don't Know Why

This Is How You Get Fleeced