Banned Books Week! Er...Well, Not Quite Yet...

Today, I sat in on a live Google+ Hangout: Banned Books Week 2014: A discussion with Little Brother author Cory Doctorow About Celebrating Graphic Novels. It was great, and I encourage you all to watch it!



I'm excited about Banned Books Week - which is kind of sad because that doesn't happen until September. This year, the focus will be on comics and graphic novels, and you all know how I feel about censorship of illustrated materials.

I'm so excited!

Are you already planning your Banned Books Week activities? If you, like I, read a banned book every year during that week, why not plan to read a banned graphic novel this year?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Links!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Shocked, But I Don't Know Why

This Is How You Get Fleeced