Let's Try This Again...

I wrote a post yesterday. It was a glorious post, with lots of interesting links. And it disappeared. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I don't know why my post disappeared, but that is one of the dangers of digital information. Computers are dumb machines. They usually only do what you tell them to do, and you'd better be careful how and what you tell them to do. Every once in a while, though, there's a glitch, and the computer does something crazy, like make a glorious post disappear.

I could try and recreate everything, but it wouldn't be the same. I don't think I could track down all the links, either, although I'll list the ones I can find. Mostly, I'll just start over today.

Rather than rant again about the FCC's attempts to kill net neutrality, I'll link to the EFF's post about better alternatives: The FCC and Net Neutrality: A Way Forward. And don't forget to share your own thoughts with the FCC!





Links!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Shocked, But I Don't Know Why

This Is How You Get Fleeced