My Day is Set



Happy National Doughnut Day! (Seriously - go read that article!) We celebrated in the only way possible - doughnuts. I'd give you a picture, but...well, we ate them all too quickly.

Sorry. They were delicious. No time for pics.

Anyway, by way of apology: Inside The Secret Dunkin’ Donuts Hidden Within The Library Of Congress! Two of my favorite things - combined!

What goes better with doughnuts than books? Er, maybe coffee. So, doughnuts, coffee, books - all set! Just don't get any crumbs in the pages. This combination might go a long ways towards making the world a better place.



_________________________________________________________________________________

Links!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Shocked, But I Don't Know Why

This Is How You Get Fleeced