Just Links Today!
- Libraries, Books, & Authors:
- What kind of library user are you? I'm a Library Lover! I'm sure you're all shocked.
- Literature in lock-down: how books can change prisoners’ lives
- Study Suggests Rats Capable Of Feeling Regret Over Poor Choices
- A Chatbot Has 'Passed' The Turing Test For The First Time It then promptly changes its name to Skybot and begins to plot the downfall of humanity.
- India state minister on rape: 'Sometimes it's right, sometimes it's wrong' If that sounds as horrifying to you as it did to me, perhaps you'll consider signing a petition to India's prime minister.
- Billionaire Gets Four Months for Sexual Assault of a 12-Year-Old Girl Insanity...
- If You're Born Poor, You'll Probably Stay That Way
- Peru Approves Genocide for Uncontacted Tribes
- Nothing new under the sun, indeed: 'Byzantine iPad' Found in Ancient Shipwreck